SC - cordials

Louise Sugar dragonfyr at tycho.com
Wed Nov 5 10:02:54 PST 1997

Lady Diana,

If you want to subscribe (or you get a new e-mail
address), send an e-mail to majordomo at Tycho.com and
put only the following line in the BODY of the message:
subscribe SCA-Distilling...leave the subject line blank as the list server
ignores it.
This is an open list, meaning that we do not have to approve
each application to join this list. Inclusion will be Automatic,
but if someone becomes a problem I will remove them.
If you want to get off this list send a message to
majordomo at Tycho.com with the following line in the body:
unsubscribe SCA-Distilling
If you change e-mail addresses, don't forget to UNSUBSCRIBE
your old address before you subscribe the new one.
There is also an administrative portion of the list that can
provide you with helpful instructions and information. For
instructions, send e-mail to majordomo at Tycho.com and put these
lines in the body:
help
end
You should receive instructions via e-mail.
If you have any problems or questions write to the list Admin at
Gedney at executone.com and we will try to fix it.