SC - Game meat

MMC Richard A. Kappler KAPPLERR at swos.navy.mil
Thu Nov 6 04:43:48 PST 1997

Greetings!  Your supplier needs to be licensed!  A phone call should
tell you whether or not they are but, if not, and you buy from them,
you are aiding and abetting in poaching as the hunting license issued
by states is for sport and private consumption not resale. (breath)
However, there is an online supplier, licensed, of every type of game
meat you can think of, I just can't seem to get my hands on the
address right now.  I'll repost if I find it.

Regards, Puck