Re- SC - kegs and barrels

Woeller D alaric05 at erols.com
Thu Nov 6 07:30:23 PST 1997

> Sigh. No one believes me. sniff. But the Florilegium is a good place to start
> a search. Looking in one of the three files I mentioned,

We do know that, dear.  Sometimes, if something is too familiar, we look
right through it.  I want to thank you for the wonderful work you do.
You are fantastic, we are lucky to have you, and I am so used to your
helpful pointers that I don't always look at the florilegium before
asking for help- which I should. Thanks for being you!
Angelique