SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #423

L Herr-Gelatt and J R Gelatt liontamr at ptd.net
Thu Nov 6 18:20:18 PST 1997

Adamantius tweaked:
>(but no leeks, Aoife!)

What d'ya mean? I love leeks! I make a mean cock-a-leekie, and my leeks with
mushrooms are to swoon over. Wait....If I tell Ras I hate them he'll run
right out and make them for his next feast so he can prove again to me that
he can make anything taste good.

Hey, Ras, I refuse to eat leeks. Did you hear that? No way are you getting
any leek into me! In fact, no one could ever cook a good leek as far as I am
concerned!

- -----There. Do you think he bought it?

Aoife---breathlessly awaiting the menu for Ras's next feast.