SC - Redaction class on-line

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Sat Nov 8 12:30:44 PST 1997

I was under the impression that paprika is a member of the same pepper
family that we discovered in the Americas so that you would no more likely
find a period recipe for Hungarian paprika than you would find a period
recipe for Italian spaghetti sauce using tomatoes. Opinions, Adamantius or
Cariodoc?

Thanx,

Phlip

Never a horse that cain't be rode,