SC - white pudding/scrapple

Mon Nov 10 07:32:38 PST 1997

  For some reason I am put in mind of Lady Gabrielle d'Outre Mer, formerly
  of Meridies, telling me I don't make bad biscuits, considering I'm a
  Dam' Yankee... .

Or the time when I was in Florida, and we had a "grad student" Thanksgiving.
I made a lot of the food, and one person brought as a date, a lovely man,
black, from Atlanta.  He tasted my Sweet Potato pie, smiled, and said "Are
you *sure* you're not from Georgia"?

I didn't have the heart to tell him the recipe was from a 60 year old kosher
cookbook.  (:-)

	Tibor