SC - Belated Introduction

James & Melody Mahanna jmmahanna at worldnet.att.net
Tue Nov 11 20:19:26 PST 1997

<HTML>
Greetings!,
<BR>I do apologize for our belated intro, my Lord has already posted twice
much to my chagrin.  We are
<BR>just beginning our grand adventure in the SCA.  We are part of
the Shire of Bordervale Keep in the Kingdom of Atlantia.  Although
new to the SCA I have always been very interested in period cookery
<BR>and am greatly looking forward to inspiration from all of you.
Right now I am beginning to prepare to
<BR>"feastocrat" my first event, which will be in March.  I was planning
on doing a "buffet style" feast.  This was in hopes of creating more
of a casual "family" atmosphere.  Any suggestions would be and are
always
<BR>greatly appreciated.  Hope to hear from you soon!
<BR>

<P>--
<BR><FONT FACE="Black Chancery">Lord Talisien &  Lady Morwenna</FONT>
<BR>Mka: James & Melody Mahanna
<BR><A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/2108">http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/2108</A>
<BR><A HREF="http://home.att.net/~jmmahanna/index.html">http://home.att.net/~jmmahanna/index.html</A>
<BR>ICQ:3332108