SC - Brave enuf to post

noh_rdh at swbell.net noh_rdh at swbell.net
Sun Nov 16 05:48:29 PST 1997

> It does not take bravery to post to this list. It merely takes a total
> disregard for one's sanity. ;-)

I guess I've gone and lot my sanity...I've finally set up a REAL
internet account and have subscribed to the list.  <No more having the
list forwarded to me by friends>  so.. according to instructions, I will
introduce myself.

I am Nina Natasha from the Barony of Elfsea in Ansteorra (Ft. Worth
Texas for those that don't know)  I'm from the mid 14th century of
Danish/Russian heritage.  I'm new at period cookery, but cooking is one
of my favorite hobbies so I'm jumping in with both feet.

In the 'real' world, I'm in External Affairs/Public Relations with a
major corporation and also do a fair share of computer programming.

Nina Natasha