SC - Black Oak Keep feast

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Mon Nov 17 09:37:35 PST 1997

> Your Also not in Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, or Northwest Arkansas.  Hope
> the event went well and all the feasters went home full.
>
> Thorbjorn Bjornson.

The event and feast went well. Everyone was fed and happy. I was totally ashamed.
The feast finally wound up being:

Breads with honey and garlic butters
Barbecued Brisket
Green Beans Almondine
Brunswick stew (chicken, onions, lima beans, tomatoes, potatoes etc...)
Saffron rice
Brownies with walnut/caramel sauce

You people have made me a period foods snob. I didn't even take credit for the
meal, I just cooked it.

It was very tasty though.

Yers,

Gunthar