SC - Translating cookbooks

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Mon Nov 17 21:41:58 PST 1997

>Also I'm interested in knowing what you, other none dutch reading
>cooks, want to read. Do you want a "direct" translation of the original
>text, or are you satisfied with my (most humble) interperation.... Would
>you like to see the original text with each recipy? etc.

What I want is a reasonably literal translation of the original text. If
you want to include your worked out version, that is fine too, but my
primary interest is in having the original in a language I can read so I
can try it. Having the original text is also useful, since I have some
ability to read a related language, and thus might be able to use it at
least a little to check the translation.

David/Cariadoc
http://www.best.com/~ddfr/