SC - Fw: [Mid] Feasts

Christi Redeker Christi.Redeker at digital.com
Tue Nov 18 08:35:14 PST 1997

Kimb2 wrote:
<< Adamantius (does anyone call him Adam Ant, or is that <<too far back in the dawn of animattion?) >>
<I always wanted too...but I didn't think anyone would know <what cartoon character I was talking about!! (just kidding <Adam..ant..ius....gotta tease someone today and guess <what...TAG! You're it!)
<Lady Kim of Clan Campbell of Argyle>

Actually I went to see the Little Mermaid this weekend and could see Adamantius running around in his white cote (yes, that cote) chasing the poor little crab through the kitchen and chopping up fishies!

Murkial
(ducking)