SC - Mail servers-non-cooks

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Nov 19 05:58:01 PST 1997

<< My advice is to follow either of the two first suggestions, and to avoid
 the third like the plague.

 /UlfR

Avoiding the third can be problematical. For instance, AOL views all mail
sent from a mailing list as "spam". :-0 As "spam" it is held in a que to be
released when it's turn comes. The unfortunate thing about this is that I
recieve replys one day and sonetimes up to 5 days later I recieve the
original post. This has and continues to get me in not a little trouble when
I post a reply to something that has already been taken care of but I am not
aware of until I get mail days later. Alternatively, private posts always
reach me the same day. :-)

Ras