SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #441

Peters, Rise J. PETERSR at spiegel.becltd.com
Wed Nov 19 07:03:58 PST 1997

Aoife wrote:  >>A thought just occured to me---we use sites with good indoor
facilities, due to the weather. Perhaps our budgets are simply higher due to
local climate? Those in the warmer regions probably do more totally outdoor
events, many of which sites can be free or very cheap.

Of course, the drawback of totally outdoor events is that you may not have a
kitchen...  after doing a couple of very nice small feasts using a grill and
a 2-burner propane stove, my favorite local cook is now pining to do an
event with a kitchen.  Hmph.