SC - paid reservations?

Dottie Elliott macdj at onr.com
Wed Nov 19 10:38:59 PST 1997

Even more difficult than not having pre-paid reservations in Ansteorra is
seating. We can guess how many are going to show up based on previous
events (and we set this low and the cutoff is firm). However, we do not
separate off-board and on-board folks here at the feast. This makes
setting up serving dishes difficult and always leads to some tables
getting more than others (based on the number of off-boarders at their
table). To an extent I try to find out how many eaters are at each table.
However, setting up different portions for each of 25 tables of 8 is
unrealistic.

Clarissa