SC - paid reservations?

Deborah J Hammons aldyth at juno.com
Wed Nov 19 11:23:10 PST 1997

Aldyth here.  I agree with Elaina whole heartedly.  I have been in the
Outlands for 9 years, and cooking for that long.  I have always insisted
on reservations at the very least.  I cannot see how a feastocrat plans
and cooks a feast when he/she has no idea how many gentles will be
eating.  Although a feast of late in the Outlands lost money because the
event coordinator directed the cook to feed 100 more gentles than there
were reservations, on the assumption that those seats would be filled day
of the feast.

Aldyth