SC - re: feast budgets

kat kat at kagan.com
Fri Nov 21 11:05:08 PST 1997

I've been following this thread with some interest, as I'd never thought to work it out at a per-head rate before...

The last feast I did, I cooked for about 75 with a $200 advance and promise of POSSIBLE reimbursement for any overspend.  ($2.67/head).  The breakfast/lunch outdoor buffets I do for my annual taverns, I get $150 and have to be prepared to feed up to sixty ($2.50/head.)

My current budget for the feast I'm doing in March (Above/Below the Salt) works out to approx. $6.15 per head!!!!  I'm in utter heaven...

	- kat