Re- SC - Feast Budgets

Kathleen M Everitt kathe1 at juno.com
Sat Nov 22 09:08:50 PST 1997

>what some might consider a huge budget ($9-12, US, usually settling on
>an even 10).

Oh, I'm drooling! The thought of having that kind of money to work with!
That's why I want to do my above the salt so badly. That's the kind of
budget I have in mind for that.

 But, site fees on the site I generally work out of are
>low
>(read zero), and I usually spend almost all of the money that comes in
>on food.

How do you manage that??? Especially where you live??? The site fees are
killing us. I'm looking for sites right now for an event we want to do
during Tim's reign and they're running around $1000 for a site that only
holds 100-200 people!

>Adamantius

Julleran