SC - re: moc

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sat Nov 22 14:46:49 PST 1997

<< The Chancellor Minor (Eastrealm) is a Kingdom Officer.   >>

Actually, as far as I know all kingdom officers are mirrored by shire
officer's of the same title in most if not all shires in the East,Our shire ,
Abhain Ciach Ghlasm has a mirrored title for each office any how, BTW, we are
not an East Kingdom shire , we are an Aethelmearc shire. :-)

Ras