SC - Apology-again <sigh>

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Nov 28 14:58:08 PST 1997

<< he fuss about the word usage was merely surprise
 that a word that I had used for so many years could be assumed to be
 made up for the title of the recipe.  Please accept my deepest
 apologies, and I will try not to let lexical enthusiasm overtake me
 again. >>

I appreciate the comments amde by several people regarding my redaction but I
feel that I may have created a misunderstanding. For the record, I am not now
nor shall I be in the future bored with the discussion of words and their
meanings.

Language is one of the things I am very interested in. The posting on such
topics are always read with delight. In a nut shell my use of the discussion
on the meaning of the French word was a poor choice for an example.

I apologize. :-)

Ras