SC - Cookies and St. Francis

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 2 18:00:31 PDT 1997

Oh dear, I want to apologize for that comment, and especially for not
getting it edited out before I sent the later post to the list...
Sorry, but it did seem a bit of an over-reaction at the time (your
conclusions about why you weren't getting answers)

The attachments you just saw were from a private reply... she asked the
list about the cheesecake recipe she had missed; I sent her (not the
list) a copy, with now-regrettable comment attached; then later (days
later), I sent an insufficiently edited post to the list to report the
additional scraps of fruitcake/pudding stuff that I'd turned up, mostly
out of my own cookbook collection.

Again, many apologies;  I shouldn't have made such a crack in the first
place; and I certainly shouldn't have let it get to the general list.
(Of course, I realized what I'd done the second I hit the Send button!)

Chimene
 ----------
| From: Kimib2 at aol.com
| To: sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG
| Subject: Re: SC - Fruitcake/Plum pudding (WAS: Roman Cheese Cake)
| Date: Thursday, October 02, 1997 4:12PM
|
| In a message dated 97-10-02 18:57:10 EDT, you write:
|
| <<   here it is, and there was next to no response about
|  |  fruitcake/whatever... except for paranoia from kimib2.  Consensus
of
|  |  post-paranoia was that it takes a while to answer, they're mostly
out
|  of
|  |  period,  >>
| ummm. I WAS not paranoid....(well, maybe a little...:) ) but in
reguards to
| the post this was attached to, I NEVER GOT IT!!!!! So obvoiusly there
ARE
| some posts (who knows how many, really) that are never recieved!
| kimib2

SCA-Cooks".