SC - help-Queen Ann's Lace

Rousseaua@aol.com Rousseaua at aol.com
Thu Oct 2 22:33:40 PDT 1997

<< See http://www.adelphi.edu/~sbloch/sca/cooking/st.val.feast.html,
 which describes a Catalan feast my wife and I did last February.  It
 includes a fig dish which went over very well.  In fact, I later entered
 the same fig dish in a "low-fat desserts" contest at my school and took
 second or third place.

     I've done something similar before, and yes, it's quite yummy! But a
question about the two cookbooks you used in the feast you mention
above---are they available in English translations, and where might one find
them?!? Inquiring minds and all that............ ;-)

Ldy Diana