SC - Spices on Nerves of People

Michael Macchione ghesmiz at UDel.Edu
Fri Oct 3 10:15:16 PDT 1997

>I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!  I have an excellent recipe for Rose Hip wine!  Smells
>like a garden, tastes like a curious white with a bit of "rose hip tea"
>thrown in.  If you want it, I'll post it.
>
>Lady Peyton

Absotively! Posalutely!

I was just thinking about starting a batch of something-or-other. I bought
some nice apple blossom honey, and I hate to just eat it (I'm not a
philistine, but it is yummy).  Apple blossom and rose sounds to die for! I
can't wait.

Aoife

>Anything worth doing is worth overdoing%
This sentiment has gotten me into more trouble than I care to remember. My
handle isn't LIONTAMR for nothing!