SC - Re: A couple questions . . .

Stephen Bloch sbloch at adl15.adelphi.edu
Sun Oct 5 05:04:45 PDT 1997

On the SCA-Cooks mailing list you wrote:

.
>One More:  can anybody recommend a good sherry??  I am not much of a
>drinker, and I have a recipe to try that calls for Sherry.  What >is< this
>stuff?

	-Sherry is a wine made in Spain (avoid imitations from other
countries).
	-It is a wine made in many types...
	-To simplify I will suggest (since the recipe does not seem to specify
the type more than "Sherry"), as a rule of thumb, to ad dry Sherry where
it is in relatively large quantity in regard of total volume, and to ad
sweet Sherry when in relatively small quantity in regard of total
volume.

		Lord Robert de QuelQuePart