SC - Got a question...

Aine aine at shocking.com
Sun Oct 5 11:02:05 PDT 1997

A lot of it has to do with the amount of alcohol in a product. Adding
vanilla extract to a cake batter may not be significant, most of the
alcohol (what little there was to begin with) is probably cooked off,
the same with cooked bread.  On the other hand, foods that have alcohol
added to them in significant quantities may still elicit a reaction from
people that take disulfuram (antabuse) and drugs that can cause a
disulfuram-like reaction.

meadhbh