SC - cheesecake, please

Par Leijonhufvud parlei at ki.se
Mon Oct 6 06:31:43 PDT 1997

My server bounced this, so I'll send it again.

><<  I recall (quick, someone, hand
> me my brain) that there is a recipe for mackrons or some such spelling in a
> 14th century English cookbook. >>
>
>You're not thinking of "Macrows", are you?  If so, you really need to find
>your brain, because Macrows is period macaroni and cheese.
>
>Brangwayna Morgan

Nope, it wasn't macaroni and cheese.It was definatley almnd cookies. My
brain is here, just sleep deprived at the moment. If I am addressing the
correct Branwyn Morgan, we missed you at our demo at Old Mill Village (the
Event that Wasn't). Sheesh, you become your own kingdom, and people stop
crossing the borders ;^D.

Aoife, Aethelmearc Citizen.