SC - does anybody still have.....

NATALIE BOON BOON at fis.utoronto.ca
Mon Oct 6 06:22:24 PDT 1997

On Mon, 6 Oct 1997, Woeller D wrote:

> Share, please, how and where you are able to find period recipes on the
> Net.  Do you just put 'period recipes' into a search engine? Are there

Good places to start are

http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/idxfood.html

http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/food.html (there's a whole cookbook here!)

http://oldcolo.com/~memorman/sif_home.html (really an "ad" for an
	excellent newsletter, but I would recommend you to subscribe to it)

There are other sources, but these should get you started.

/UlfR

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                  par.leijonhufvud at labtek.ki.se
"The strongest test of any system is not how well its features
conform to anticipated needs but how well it performs when one
wants to do something the designer did not forsee."