The nasty brown stuff :-)(was: SC - Re: A couple questions . . .)

Bronwynmgn@aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Tue Oct 7 16:24:32 PDT 1997

Besides regional differences, I have never heard a case made that deer are
"endangered", except by overpopulation. I am from the the central part of
Pennsylvania, where deer are very common.

BTW, anyone want to post their favorite venison recipe?

						     Griffith Allt y Genlli
                                         Bob Newmyer
                                         rnewmyer at epix.net
                                         http://www.epix.net/~rnewmyer

"Ahh said 'Pay Attention, Son!'  All the good ones are whizzin'
   right past ya!"  -- Foghorn Leghorn, the Senior Rooster