SC - cc:Mail Link to SMTP Undeliverable Message

Postmaster postmaster_at_okstate at okway.okstate.edu
Wed Oct 8 22:17:55 PDT 1997

I have recieved word from a dear lady that she will be bringing  Platina to
The Clash of the Peans for me to borrow (e.g. copy). :-) I'm soooooooo happy!
:-) :-) :-) Platina in my library and $60.00 still in the bank and I get to
study another area of period cookery that has been inaccessible to me! :-)
  <dance, sing, leap for joy,dance....>

Ras :-)