SC - Chocolate

Par Leijonhufvud parlei at ki.se
Wed Oct 8 20:26:32 PDT 1997

<< If so what source? Even if they are not period I think they would be a big
hit at winter events.>>

Since white beans are NOT period, I would suspect that the recipe as
presented is not period, however, I have a dish of dried garbanzos soking
over night to sub for the white beans. Will let you know how it works out.
:-)

 I served a non-period >>

I'm shocked, Gunthar! :-0 Never would have I suspected!

Ras