SC - cc:Mail Link to SMTP Undeliverable Message

Postmaster postmaster_at_okstate at okway.okstate.edu
Wed Oct 8 23:10:51 PDT 1997

Looks like it might be time to start up the ol' "Newcomers Redaction Challenge".

That was very enjoyable and educational but we all got taken away on other
projects.

So, whaddya say?

Gunthar
- ---
As a cook, I'm not new, but as a MEDIVAL cook, I'm just a baby!
Well, first of all, could someone PLEASE tell me what the definition of the
word "Redaction" is?  Most people accuse me of using "big words" and say
that  I have an excellent use of vocabulary.  But I have never heard this
word before, and even from reading it's useage in posts, I can't quite
figure out what it means!!!  Does it mean "Preparation"? does it mean
"comparison"? Does it mean  "variation"?  I am rather confused.
I've been collecting all these medival recipes (that I can't read) and I'd
like to reproduce one or more of them.  But I feel lost.  I'm interested in
any and all tips folks have to offer!

Thanks for your help.
- -Laurene
- -
*                                          The Tiny Zoo, inc.
*
*
*
*                                         Visit our Web Site!
*
*                            http://www.vr-net.com/~tinyzoo
*