SC - cc:Mail Link to SMTP Undeliverable Message

Postmaster postmaster_at_okstate at okway.okstate.edu
Wed Oct 8 23:22:20 PDT 1997

> Claricia
> (Not a diabetic, but once on a diabetic diet was shocked when told
> that Rice Krispie squares count as a 'fruit'.  So much for my concept
> of proper nutrition.  Meat, potatoes and rice krispie squares
> anyone?)

At one point in time I was working third shift and there was nothing
open that delivered at 3am, and a junkfood machine. As a joke, my cohort
and I came up with the Wells Fargo all-junk-food diet. We read labels on
junk food for about 2 weeks, and determined that if we took a 12 oz can
of v-8, the small pack of fig newtons, a stick of beef jerkey, the small
pack of pretzels and the carton of oj from the cold junkfood machine, it
makes a more or less balanced meal. Amaazing what happens when you are
bored and trying to stay awake [lol]

margali