SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #331

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Oct 9 07:20:25 PDT 1997

Aine of Wyvernwood wrote:

> whadda f8888ck is going on??????????
> I have seeing all these returned mails...can someone do something?
> this is beyond ridiculous...give that server some chocolater or off with its
> head!
> aine

I was wondering why I checked the mail around 11PM, my time, and then
found 128 messages waiting for me at 8 AM...

Every message to sca-cooks is being bounced back by somebody's mail
server, to the sender, which is sca-cooks. So, we are all getting not
only the messages we are supposed to be getting, but this person's
rejects as well.

Generally the scenario is that Our Noble List Administrator and Papa
will temporarily suspend mailings to that address until it is cleared
up, but he has to get to wherever he spends his days (i.e. an office or
whatever), first.

Adamantius
Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com