SC - Re- Yorkshire pudding

Brett and Karen Williams brettwi at ix.netcom.com
Thu Oct 9 16:34:19 PDT 1997

Hi all:

I'm teaching two (2) classes at our Kingdom A&S this weekend;
one is a rerun (third request I've gotten for it here, can't be all
bad!) on Cooking With Flowers, and the other is a debut, The
Making of Period Sauces (with usage suggestions).

I'm organizing my notes (and have far more for the first class than
the second) and am at my usual stage of jitters.  I'd like to request
great redactions, sources, tips or web pages from the cooks here
to help me flesh out those last little bits.

Thanks all!

Berengaria
Countess Berengaria de Montfort de Carcassonne, OP
Barony of Caerthe
Kingdom of the Outlands