SC - rose hips vs. rose petals

Mark Harris mark_harris at risc.sps.mot.com
Thu Oct 9 23:45:24 PDT 1997

East Kingdom Cooks: The autocrat of the January EKU in Rusted Woodlands
likes the idea of the Seige Cooking Contest. There is a Home Ec room
(lots of mini kitchens) at the site. I contacted Anton to see if the room
was being used for cooking classes. His answer was a little ambiguous,
but I think we can have the room for at least part of the day (or maybe
part of the toom for all of teh day?). Anyone up for trying it?
Unfortunately, I've already agreed to teach two classes (maybe three) so
I'm not sure that I can run it. Depends on scheduling. Anyone else going
to the event that wants to try it? Anyone interested in entering it? I'll
be talking to the autocrat next week, so let me know.

Julleran