SC - Classes: More Last Minute Tips Requests

Jeanne Stapleton jstaplet at adm.law.du.edu
Thu Oct 9 22:43:43 PDT 1997

Kihe, thanks for the tips!

I found a Rose Doughnut recipe that I am incorporating--I think Noemi
posted it originally.  Can I get biblio information on the book of
origin?

Sorry...I'm here late working on my notes and getting really jazzed.
Y'all have probably noted that I tend to get amped up before an event
where I have anything to do, and with the easy access of the
Internet, I blow off some of the steam by talking about it.  This
weekend, I'm:  organizing a last-minute Pelican vigil (anyone got any
tasty vigil munchies to suggest?  I've got two I'm making tomorrow
night, but I've been so busy with these classes, my mind has gone
blank), my classes, and I'm doing the royalty liaison job.

Thanks for your help!

Berengaria
Countess Berengaria de Montfort de Carcassonne, OP
Barony of Caerthe
Kingdom of the Outlands