SC - competition

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Oct 10 09:19:56 PDT 1997

                      RE>>SC - Re:Your Name                        10/10/97

<snip>
Yes. I use al-Baghdadi : The Baghdad Cookery Book.located in Cariadoc's
Collection , Vol. 1. I have redacted 67 recipes so far from this tome and my
goal is to redact all of them and publish. :-) This is the sourse I used for
the 12 dish Middle Eastern (e.g. goat) feast that I did for Lady's a couple
of years ago.
<snip>

ooh ooh! When you do I wanna copy!
- -brid
(who runs around in middle-eastern and takes bellydancing even tho her persona
is Mercian)