SC - beer bread recipe (was re: small feasts)

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Fri Oct 10 13:21:26 PDT 1997

> What if you did something like:
> If it is a pot luck, have a little box or dish next to each food thing, and
> people could bring some little token, and for the things they really like
> leave a little something, or a little comment card- then at the end everybody
> would have remembrences.  I have heard that some "competition"/displays are
> done like this, so that everybody comes away with something.
> -brid

great idea....

> (trying to figure out how to fit gulf war into her schedule)

my lady, on merely takes a shoehorn ot lies and tells one's boss that
yer mom is on deaths doorstep and she has moved to mississippe and you
_must_ go visit her in march [eyes rolling]  yup, know someone who did exactly
that...but the boss was wise and merely told him , that no matter what the excuse
he was still going to let him have off to go to gulf wars...boss was scadian as
well.