SC - Pennsic Feast-clarification

Aine of Wyvernwood sybella at gte.net
Fri Oct 10 21:54:29 PDT 1997

<<I found a Rose Doughnut recipe that I am incorporating--I think Noemi
posted it originally.  Can I get biblio information on the book of
origin?>>

Here it is, I hope it isn't too late.  Just in case I'll bring the info down
and find you at the event on Saturday.

The original source is: _The Book of Mihaly Szent-Benedeki_, August 10, 1601

I found the translation in: _The Cuisine of Hungary_, George Lang,  pub. in
1990 by Bonanza Books, dist by Crown Publishers, Inc. New York, copyright
1971 by George Lang,  recipe is on page 26.

Now i have a really good reason to attend your class! :->

Noemi