SC - SC: Cheesecake receipe

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sat Oct 11 22:38:26 PDT 1997

> > > one, so while I wouldn't mind eating Dan Quayle, if properly prepared
> > > Adamantius
> > > ______________________________________
> >
> > would he be a meat or a vegetable?
> >
> > margali
>
> Oh, definitely a vegetable, although the issue might be clouded by the
> fact that he is a meathead. As proof I offer this simple little test. As
> him which he is, and he won't know himself...
>
> Adamantius

actually, he's both a meatheade and a vegetabl. (Spellings taken from his
own version of english...)

Esko Sola

***

"Sanity is a one-trick horse. Sure, it gives you nice things like rational
thought, but when you're insane THE SKY'S THE LIMIT!!!"  -- The Tick

Do not trifle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

This is Mac.                                      \\\\|////  'Hi'
He wants to travel the world.                     ( O   O ) /
Please add him to your .sig and help him.    ---oOOo--U--oOOo---

"The Universe is a FRIENDLY pl..."[*CHOMP!*]

The difference betweeen the modern age and the Middle Ages is in the
Middle ages there was always a place for the village idiot...

"Of course that's my opinion -- I could be wrong." -- Dennis Miller

"I started out Catholic, now I'm an American." -- George Carlin

Deep Thoughts:
If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
Why don't sheep shrink in the rain?
Why if you take it by land is it a shipment, and by sea it's cargo?

Now is the Windows of our Disk Contents
Made glorious SimEarth by this Sun of Zork.  -- From _Richard v3.0_

The Future Is Weird.