SC - Illusion Foods Challenge (Was: Below the Salt)

Michael P Newton melc2newton at juno.com
Sun Oct 12 13:44:53 PDT 1997

<<
 Please do pick out another one!  I didn't get a chance to try the first one
 because i was too busy with other projects.

 Noemi >>

I would love to see another challenge, and although I fit nicely into the
novice catagory, if I were to try and redact something, I would have to give
up my status as Cathedral Lurker.  And I am not ready to do that.

Tyrca