SC - Illusion Foods Challenge (Was: Below the Salt)

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Oct 12 14:59:08 PDT 1997

<< Is this at Pennsic or Gulf wars,>>

Potluck at both. Class at Pennsic

<<is it the class that we are now looking at doing,>>

The class that I am organizing for Pennsic is only in the bare beginnings of
planning. It is a several months project and I will be contacting possible
contributors and all those who express an interest in that particular project
as information becomes available

<<and should we e-mail you with  our RSVP's,>>

It is my understanding the potluck is walk-in. I may be mistaken tho'.

<< recipes, suggestions and requests for help with recipes and sugestions?
 eagerly anticipating,
 Angelique >>

I presume you are talking about the class. Your name has been added to the
mailing list Pennsic-Feast Class. Forgive me, if I have misread you, but I
have also added you to my list of Primary Participants. Ideas, recipes, plans
regarding the Pennsic Class are welcome.

Please contact me PRIVATELY at LrdRas at aol.com with questions concerning the
class, volunteering to help with the class or any other issues regarding the
class so we don't clutter the SCA-Cooks list with our personal pet projects.

Ras