SC - Herbs and their uses

Maddie Teller-Kook meadhbh at io.com
Mon Oct 13 06:19:43 PDT 1997

Kerri Geppert wrote:

> Greetings to the list members.  I just joined the list yesterday.  I am
> Clare Elena of Strathclyde (mka Kerri Geppert).  I live in Chugiak,
> Alaska and am relatively new to the SCA.

Pleased to meet you, Lady Clare Elena of Strathclyde! Just out of
curiosity, when in Strathclyde are you from? I recall it was originally
a kingdom founded by southern British tribes who had moved north to
avoid the Saxons. Would you by any chance be one of them, or more along
the lines of a Scot? Either one is excellent, of course...

Adamantius
Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com