SC - Re: Truffles, etc.

marilyn traber margali at 99main.com
Mon Oct 13 11:11:00 PDT 1997

> I bet you had to be _really_ carefull how you made the heralds
> announce
> each dish, re allergies and those vegetarians who will eat fish...
>
> /UlfR

Incredibly careful. It sort of spoiled the surprise a bit, but I made
the booke available at the door, and those with allergies read them, and
the adventurous ones didn't. It worked out quite well, especially the
frittered chittlings- realistically you take chunks of the organ meat,
thread them into intestine, twisting between the meats, battering and
deep frying, I found a reference in Thousand eggs to the warner version
which was dried fruits threaded into the intestines and frittered. That
is what gave me the idea in the first place. I still would like to do it
for a spring coronation, preferably  mine[lol]

margali