SC - Triomtex-OOP/OFF TOPIC

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Oct 13 21:36:23 PDT 1997

On Mon, 13 Oct 1997, marilyn traber wrote:

> frittered chittlings- realistically you take chunks of the organ meat,
> thread them into intestine, twisting between the meats, battering and
> deep frying, I found a reference in Thousand eggs to the warner version
> which was dried fruits threaded into the intestines and frittered. That
> is what gave me the idea in the first place. I still would like to do it

Am I understanding you correctly in that you have tried this recipie? How
did it turn out? I have the "Thousand eggs...", and have this vision of a
huge platter of "intestines" being carried in for dessert. Or a marsipan (?)
stag, filled with "guts" made from this...

/UlfR

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                  par.leijonhufvud at labtek.ki.se
"I think, therefore I parse regular expressions."