Fake intestines (was: SC - Re: Illusion food)

Meliora & Drake meliora at macquarie.matra.com.au
Mon Oct 13 22:23:55 PDT 1997

Cindy Renfrow wrote:

> <snip>
> >Incredibly careful. It sort of spoiled the surprise a bit, but I made
>
> >the booke available at the door, and those with allergies read them,
> and
> >the adventurous ones didn't. It worked out quite well, especially the
>
> >frittered chittlings- realistically you take chunks of the organ
> meat,
> >thread them into intestine, twisting between the meats, battering and
>
> >deep frying, I found a reference in Thousand eggs to the warner
> version
> >which was dried fruits threaded into the intestines and frittered.
> That
> >is what gave me the idea in the first place. I still would like to do
> it
> >for a spring coronation, preferably  mine[lol]
> >
> >margali

oops, too much hemoglobin in my caffein stream, if you allow for the
sleep monster, i did say the first time they were really organ meats,
the second time i said i made them out of fruit in the skin, i meant to
say i threaded them and dunked them in batter, sorry.[ill get off the
cross now, we need it for the firepit...]

> If you wish, I'll re-post my illusion feast notes.
>
> Yours in haste,
>
> Cindy/Sincgiefu

Please!
margali