SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #360

Ron and Laurene Wells tinyzoo at vr-net.com
Tue Oct 14 13:58:05 PDT 1997

>I experimented with both a while ago (and forgot to post my final redaction
>notes to Anne-Marie, ooops!) and the consensus of the 2 doz taste-testers
>was the that the set whey had the best texture/flavour combo.
>
>It also stank of fish while cooking, although this did not transfer through
>to the finished product.
>
>I'll post all of my notes tonight if anyone is interested.
>
>Meliora.

This is one example of MANYMANYMANY statements I've seen on here.  People
are always offering recipes or helpful hints "if anyone is interested".  I
think it's a pretty sure bet that most, if not ALL of us are interested in
recipes that others have produced, along with any comments about the
results.  Isn't that after all, why cooks come together to talk about
cooking?  Of COURSE we want the recipes!  If I knew more about medival
cooking, I'd be posting my OWN recipes.  Just haven't had any experience
yet.  Give me time...

- -Laurene
- -
*                                          The Tiny Zoo, inc.
*
*
*
*                                         Visit our Web Site!
*
*                            http://www.vr-net.com/~tinyzoo
*