SC - Re: where do you get quail eggs?

Robert Beaulieu robert.beaulieu at sympatico.ca
Tue Oct 14 23:29:20 PDT 1997

On Wed, 15 Oct 1997, marilyn traber wrote:

> > <snip>
> > >stag, filled with "guts" made from this...

> > OOh!  You could make it even worse by adding a layer of "fruit
> > leather" (isn't

> And raspberry sauce to seep out...........

> [with plans to chrge for entry to the bathroom....]

No, no, to really freak prople out you would instead make a knight in
laying effigy (full "armour" and all. Marsipan?), carry him in in a stately
procession, and have someone split him open with a sword.

I'm having ideas for Hallowen. Pity the kids here don't do trick or
t(h)reat... Imagine holding out a plate with the hassolets (sp), and
telling them to help themselves. Or give them a serving in a small
plastic bag.

/UlfR

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                  par.leijonhufvud at labtek.ki.se