SC - Triomtex-OOP/OFF TOPIC

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Oct 15 08:19:53 PDT 1997

Well, I have been in charge of many feasts but have only been referred to as
the "head cook" once.  This was a July Crown Tournament here in Windkeep
where we had four cooks, each doing a course, all working in the same
kitchen.  Somehow, I think it was because I became the person to blow off
steam to, I became the liason with the autocrat and a combination of calmer
of rough waters and taskmaster.  I then was dubbed head cook and we went
through several rounds of jokes and puns on that.  Having gone by both now, i
really don't have a preference, as long as I am left alone in the kitchen and
can serve the feast on time.

I will have to check, but I think I saw a list of cook's titles in _The
Cuisine of Hungary_.  Unfortunately they will probably be hard to pronounce.

Noemi
who is still a bit miffed that due to a variety of circumstances hardly
anyone ate her course at that feast