SC - head cook vs. feastocrat

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Oct 15 08:51:55 PDT 1997

<< Does
 > anyone know of an inexpensive source of something to blow/fill an egg? >>

Huge sterile syringes with long plastic points are available at any farm
supply store. They are used normally to inject medicine (usually for
mastidis) into the cows teats. I use these for all my injection needs  merely
cutting the tip back to enlarge the whole. The tips are also available
seperately negating the need to purchase a new syringe each time.

Ras