SC - head cook vs. feastocrat

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Wed Oct 15 09:56:04 PDT 1997

<< <snip>
 > >stag, filled with "guts" made from this...
 > >
 > Actually I think this stag idea has merit! Image a feast at an
 > "allarchery"
 > event with this as the main course. Think of all the wide eyedlooks
 > you'd get
 > as you split open the gut . . . {not to mention <snip>
 >
 > OOh!  You could make it even worse by adding a layer of "fruit
 > leather" (isn't
 > there a period recipe for cooking down sugared fruit to that
 > consistency?),
 > under the marzipan outer layer.  Especially if you could truss the
 > beasty up
 > so the parts would actually fall.
 > -brid

 And raspberry sauce to seep out...........

ummm.....is this to be served BEFORE or AfTER dinner?  (although it might get
a bit messy if served after...and just think of all the leftovers if served
before....just something to think about!)
kimib2 (who let her imagination run away with this one and now is worshpping
the procelain queen on bended knee)